SNM941 Connected Site Gateway
The SNM941 is like a dedicated hotline sending and receiving vital information from the field – design updates, GNSS corrections, production information, and even tech support.
Features and Benefits
The rugged SNM941 Connected Site Gateway enables connected construction for faster, more intelligent ways to work.
Wireless Data Sync
- Communicate design files, work orders, and as-built information between the machine and the office without ever leaving the cab
- Work smarter with fewer interruptions and less downtime
- Receive on the spot technical support or training from your head office or your SITECH technology dealer, eliminating downtime waiting for a technician to drive to your site
- Reduce downtime spent waiting for resolution to increase your productivity, minimize fuel waste, and get a better bottom line
- Use Trimble Internet Base Station Service (IBSS) or Trimble VRS Now for GNSS corrections without fixed on-site GNSS infrastructure
- Reduce investment in base stations and time spent establishing site infrastructure, while maintaining the same precision accuracy for GNSS machine control
- Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform
- Trimble Groundworks Machine Control System
- Trimble Roadworks Paving Control Platform
- GCS900 Grade Control System
- GCSFlex Grade Control System
- CCS900 Compaction Control System
- CCSFlex Compaction Control System
- PCS900 for Asphalt Compactors
Meet Our Customers
Learn how customers around the globe are using Trimble technology to be more efficient and profitable.