Rajant Kinetic Mesh® Networks in Federal & Military: Battle-Tested Broadband for Mission-Critical Applications
Using Rajant’s industrial-strength wireless BreadCrumbs, the opportunity to quickly deploy a Kinetic Mesh that can be used for Tactical Radio over IP (TROIP) becomes a reality. Increase efficiency of mission critical operations with more effective communications. The benefits of using TROIP include lower costs, improved reliability, and increased interoperability.
Benefits of Tactical Radio over IP:
- Easy to deploy using Rajant infrastructure
- No need to install extra cabling or communication paths
- Expanding existing radio networks can be supported and expanded by simply adding Rajant radios
- Replaces expensive leased lines, resulting in capital payback / lower cost
- Remove the monthly fees associated with dedicated voice paths offered by telecommunications providers.
- Ability to have company-wide shared resources (Shipping department uses Rajant in the warehouse but maintenance uses TRoIP to communicate)
- Improved reliability with a mesh network that is not subject to a single point of failure.
- Full duplex communications using TRoIP over Rajant
- Increased productivity
- Remote management
- Centralized configuration and maintenance
- Centralized command and control
- Local incident response
- Connecting multiple sites over wide geographical areas
- Easily adding additional locations-including for mobile teams for incident response
- As a company grows and expands its fleet of devices, radio equipment can be consolidated from a number of different devices onto the Rajant network
- Allows the interconnection of a mixture of radio types and manufacturers
- TRoIP for digital radio can bring together the various devices, allowing you access to their features and communicate with all users.
- Not limited to a certain range when you are expanding your device population, allowing you to choose the radio manufacturer that offers the functions you need
- Rajant radios can be added to extend interoperability, allowing your network to access innovative design features, while hardening your network.