SPS620 and SPS720 Robotic Total Stations
Keep it accurate, but keep it simple. The SPS620 and SPS720 are perfect for one-person operation on smaller site operations and work on structures such as bridges or culverts, offering very high accuracy and reliability for construction site positioning, stakeout and measurement.
Features and Benefits
No matter what job you are doing, Trimble robotic total stations will deliver unmatched user experience, all-around capability and incredible results, priced for a quick return on investment.
- Locks on and tracks passive prisms for control measurements, and active prism targets for dynamic measurements required for grade control applications
- Prevents costly delays and subsequent rework; faster machine speed means increased productivity and faster results to grade
- Offers fast pointing, aiming and tracking, plus slow motion controls for manual aiming
- Trimble MagDrive™ servo technology is an electromagnetic direct drive servo system which gives high turning speeds and accuracy, the frictionless motion removes servo noise and reduces instrument wear
- Endless horizontal and vertical motion, including fine adjustment
Take accurate measurements in less time, and get real-time alerts to make adjustments. More accurate data captured using a faster instrument speed means increased productivity and faster results to grade.
- Automatically corrects for mislevelments +/- 6’, immediately warns the operator of any mislevelments beyond 6’ and average angles during distance measurements to increase consistency, prevent costly delays and subsequent rework
- When measuring in standard mode, the Trimble SPSx20 Total Station takes approximately 2 seconds to measure the distance
- Angles returned to the Trimble SPSx20 Total Station at 1000Hz are averaged over the 2 second period to obtain an average angle measurement; the resultant angle measurement is an average of over 2000 observations
Trimble SPS720 and SPS620 Total Stations offer very high accuracy and reliability for construction site positioning, stakeout and measurement.
Ideal for a range of applications:
- Smaller construction sites or combined with GNSS on larger sites
- Tasks where the accuracy requirements are tight
- Measuring dangerous or inaccessible locations
- Automated target measurement provides a method of checking and warning about movement of ground or buildings that could be affected by construction activities
Contractors needing a high accuracy total station for machine control should visit the Trimble SPS930 and SPS730 Universal Total Station page.
Meet Our Customers
Learn how customers around the globe are using Trimble technology to be more efficient and profitable.